All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Kllys was Mary Boleyn's first child, born in 1524 when Mary was having an affair with King Henry VIII. Katherine spent her life unackwledged as the king's daughter, yet she was given prime appointments at court as maid of hour to both Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard. She married Francis Kllys when she was 16 and went on to become mother to many successful men and women at court including Lettice Kllys who created a scandal when she married Sir Robert Dudley, the queen's favourite. This fascinating book studies Katherine's life and times, including her intriguing relationship with Elizabeth I.
- Author BiographySarah-Beth Watkins is a freelance writer with over 20 years' experience writing for magazines and websites on a variety of topics including writing, parenting, crafts, literature and women's development. Over the past ten years, she has also tutored a number of writing courses within community settings and as a distance and online learning tutor. She lives in County Wexford, Ireland.
- Author(s)Sarah-Beth Watkins
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChronos Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.