All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaised in the slums in 1850s London, Celia Laws is a rarity, an educated young woman whose creative skills have attracted tice. But with family to care for, circumstances have driven her to pickpocketing. In Celia's harsh world, it's a small step from picking pockets to prostitution. When a young man offers her a fortune to spend a week with him, she takes the money and runs. But Celia's conscience can't allow her to forget the money she stole, and she is soon brought face-to-face with her past...
- Author BiographyJanet is an Australian, who was born and raised in Dorset, UK. Happily married since her late teens, she and her husband migrated to Australia with the first two of her family of five, after her husband finished his term in the Royal Navy. She became interested in writing when the kids grew up, because she thought she might be able to write a story as readable as some of the authors she was reading.
- Author(s)Janet Woods
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight550 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementFirst World Large Print
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.