About this product
- DescriptionElegant, secretive Sabina may be Empress of Rome, but she still stands poised on a knife s edge. She must keep the peace between two deadly enemies: her husband Hadrian, Rome s brilliant and sinister Emperor; and battered warrior Vix, who is her first love. But Sabina is guardian of a deadly secret: Vix s beautiful son Antius has become the Emperor s latest obsession. Empress and Emperor, father and son will spin in a deadly dance of passion, betrayal, conspiracy, and war. As tragedy sends Hadrian spiraling into madness, Vix and Sabina form a last desperate pact to save the Empire. But ultimately, the fate of Rome lies with an untried girl, a spirited redhead who may just be the next Lady of the Eternal City . . .
- Author BiographyKate Quinn is a native of Southern California. She attended Boston University, where she earned a bachelor s and master s degree in classical voice. A lifelong history buff, she first got hooked on ancient Rome while watching I, Claudius at the age of eight. Her first three novels, Mistress of Rome, Daughters of Rome, and Empress of the Seven Hills, have been translated into multiple languages. She is also the author of two novels about the Borgia family, The Serpent and the Pearl and The Lion and the Rose. Kate lives in Maryland with her husband and is currently at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Kate Quinn
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.