All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionPathfinder(R) Lake District covering Coniston, Kewswick and Devoke Water. This selection offers interest, regional variety and balance of routes in the Lake District providing the best walks in the area. From an easy stroll through Buttermere to the much more challenging walks in Rosthwaite and Stonethwaite this volume contains something for everyone. Covering walks through the whole of the Lake District both popular and little kw scenic routes including Bowfell, Wetherlan and the Langdale Valleys. -See walk locations by Looking Inside Inside: -28 great walks in the Lake District from 2 to 10 miles -Clear, large scale Ordnance Survey route maps -GPS reference for all Lake District waypoints -Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route -All routes have been fully researched and written by expert outdoor writers -Beautiful photography of scenes from the walks Pathfinder(R) Guides are Britain's best loved walking guides. Made with durable covers, they are the perfect companion for countryside walks throughout Britain. Each title features circular walks with easy-to-follow route descriptions, large-scale Ordnance Survey route maps and GPS waypoints.With over 70 titles in the series, they offer essential information for walkers throughout the country.
- Author BiographyExperienced author Terry Marsh has written 11 bestselling Pathfinder(R) titles and is currently Secretary of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberPF60
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey/Crimson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.