All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.48
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.17
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.41
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.42
About this product
- DescriptionTo some a walker's paradise, to others a foodie's heaven, the delights of the Lake District might be world-famous, yet picturesque peace and solitude is always surprisingly easy to find. The AA Guide to Lake District & Cumbria gives you all you need to kw to get the most out of your visit to this wonderful area. From the 'most beautifully located' theatre in Britain to the last working slate mine in the country, the home of William Wordsworth to the landscapes that inspired Beatrix Potter, each entry is packed with the very best sites to see, things to do, recommendations for eating and drinking, and places to explore nearby. With everything from local legends to must-see festivals and events, this authoritative and practical guide ensures you will never be lost for something to do.
- Author BiographyAA Publishingis the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top 10 worldwide.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe AA Guide to
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content NoteColour photographs and mapping
- Weight340 g
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.