All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-designed, superbly illustrated guide gives mountain bikers a comprehensive guide to the very best routes the Lake District has to offer - everyone a true classic. With clear information, a detailed overview of each route, expertly written directions, Ordnance Survey mapping that can easily be transposed onto GPS, superb eye-grabbing photographs, and a few points of interest along the way, these guides raise the bar significantly in the standard of mountain bike guidebooks. The informative opening chapters will help riders used to trail centre mountain biking prepare for the bigger challenge of riding in real mountains. The routes include: High Street, The Garburn Pass, Back o'Skiddaw, The Nan Bield Pass and a circuit of Coniston Water.
- Author BiographyTom Hutton - an award winning writer and photographer - has been the route researcher for 'mbr' (Mountain Bike Rider) magazine for over 13 years. He has an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of the best 'natural' trails in the UK.
- Author(s)Tom Hutton
- PublisherOut There Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleMountain Bike Routes
- Place of PublicationFrodsham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOut There Guides Ltd
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.