All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Lake Garda Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Go windsurfing in Torbole, watch the sun go down in Torri del Benaco or spend a day in the deserted, yet atmospheric, village of Campo. Lake Garda awaits! Inside the Lake Garda Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Lake Garda Feeling provides tips to help you experience the essence of the lake and its locals. Get under Lake Garda's skin and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Western Lake Garda, Eastern Lake Garda, Verona, Northern Lombardy. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free for Perfect Days in Lake Garda! Coverage of Sirmione, Salo, Gardone Riviera, Malcesine & Monte Baldo, Garda, Riva del Garda, Piazza Bra & Arena di Verona, Piazza dei Sigri, Piazza delle Erbe, Bergamo, Lago d'Iseo and more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight299 g
- Width117 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.