All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers the Lake Maggiore, and the town of Stresa in addition to the one-day trips you can make from one of these towns to the Borromean Islands, the Angera castle, Santa Caterina del Sasso, Locar, Mottarone, Villa Taranto and the Centovalli railway. It also covers Nature Parks and Wilderness Areas near the lake. There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions. It has also listing of many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at walking distance from the boat pier or the train station, you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review.
- Author BiographyEnrico Massetti was born in Milano. Now he lives in Washington DC, USA, but he regularly visit his hometown, and enjoys going around all the places near his home town that can be reached by public transportation. Enrico can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Enrico Massetti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.31New
- AU $14.10New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.42
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.25
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.