All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA giant wildfire is roaring through Colorado’s Flat Tops Wilderness. The massive blaze is wiping out Allison Coil’s precious hunting grounds, and the flames have set their sights on the beautiful ranch owned by her boyfriend’s family. Allison and longtime friend Trudy are shocked to learn that a body has been found in the fire ravaged forest—a friend who was a reclusive environmentalist with an urthodox idea for the battle against global warming. Along with reporter Duncan Bloom, Allison burrows into an underground group of anti-government extremists. As they strike close to home and hurt those closest to her, Allison vows hell might t be punishment eugh for this cabal of sinister fanatics.Praise: “Lake of Fire swirls into an environmental infer that reads all too true—Mark Stevens writes like wildfire.”—Craig Johnson, author of The Walt Longmire Novels, basis for the hit series Longmire“Thrilling, irresistible.”—Kirkus Reviews“A complex story of murder, mayhem and misguided patriotism in Colorado’s high country.”—The Denver Post An engrossing read. —Mystery Scene A gripping gumshoe narrative. —The Aspen Times Mark Stevens is at the top of his game.”—Margaret Coil, New York Times bestselling author of The Wind River Mysteries“Mark Stevens is one heckuva storyteller, and Lake of Fire is a riveting page-turner of the highest order. —Scott Graham, National Outdoor Book Award-winning author Dark Waters and the bestselling Birdwatcher's Mystery Series And most of all, you'll root for the smartest, coolest heroine this side of the Mississippi: Allison Coil. Try t to tear the pages as you turn them furiously.”—James W. Ziskin, atuhor of Stone Cold Dead and The Ellie Stone Mystery Series
- Author BiographyMark Stevens (Denver, CO) worked as a reporter for The Christian Science Monitor, The Rocky Mountain News, The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour, The Denver Post, and Denver Public Schools. He is a member of the Mystery Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, and the Colorado Authors League.
- Author(s)Mark Stevens
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Weight431 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.