All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives walkers the ten finest routes around or beside the Lake District's best-kwn lakes, in a popular pocketable format. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, Ordance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. Featured lakes include: Windermere, Coniston Water, Rydal Water and Grasmere, Ullswater, Thirlmere, Derwent Water, Buttermere, Crummock Water, Loweswater, and, Ennerdale Water.
- Author BiographyCarl Rogers is the author and publisher of more than twenty walking books and a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Carl Rogers
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleLake District: Top 10 Walks
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour/panoramic photographs
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.