More items related to this product
Best-selling in Lip Gloss
Save on Lip Gloss
- AU $6.50Trending at AU $8.44
- AU $8.99Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $8.25Trending at AU $10.35
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $19.43
- AU $4.16Trending at AU $4.43
- AU $4.95Trending at AU $5.67
About this product
- DescriptionTo give your lips a glistening effect, get the Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss. According to the brand, the rich formula of this Lancome lip gloss infuses your lips with a transparent shine and a hint of color. With a tube-tip applicator, this flavored lipcolor glides on easily. Get smooth and nourished lips as you moisturize with the Lancome Juicy Tubes flavored lipcolor. Moreover, the tube design of this Lancome lip gloss easily slips into the small pocket of your purse, making it convenient to moisturize on the go.
- ModelJuicy Tubes
Type and Form
- Makeup TypeLip Gloss
- Makeup FormMousse
- Weight5.95 gr (0.21 oz)
- Volume15 ml (0.51 fl oz)
- Additional Colours014 Sorbet de framboise,015 Sorbet de cerise,017 Fraise,019 Lychee,022 Melon,029 Chilled,095 MarshmallowElectro,31 Peche,33 Pamplemousse,34 Marshmallow,49 White Grace
- FeaturesFlavored,Glossy Finish,Shines,Translucent Finish
Most relevant reviews
- ruthw74706 Dec, 2011by
THIS IS THE REAL ..DEAL.. ! YOU GET A GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE!!
I like this lip gloss so well that i have ordered more for gifts to friends etc. This is a product for all ages. I am over 50 years of age and i just love the way it makes my lips feel.ie..not dry..not oily, or greasy...but moist and light. I also gave a tube to my grand daughter and to my daughter... they both loved the way it felt on their lips as well & the color schemes. One likes it lighter, and one darker. I, personally like a little more color...so..it is a product for all the women in the family from grandmother to daughter to grand daughter.I have bought other brands.. NO COMPARISON!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
- biscutisyum*10 Feb, 2012by
LOVE LOVE my Juicy tubes
Love love love my Juicy tubes .. they are the right thickness not to thick or sticky, taste is good not too sweet, great range of colours... two in handbag .. two in daughters schoolbag.. one next to bed .. two in bathroom .. one in car and one next to couch ... love them (clear can get runny if it gets hot but not the colours). I have used other lipgloss that have been very thick sticky and sweet .. or in a tub so they get all over your fingers, or in a twist tube and melt in the Australian heat..