All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoughtful book explores the history and ongoing dilemmas of land use and land reform in South Africa. Including both theoretical and applied examples of the evolution of South Africa's current geography of land use, the authors provide a succinct overview of land reform and evaluate the range of policies conceived over time to redress the country's stark racial land imbalance.
- Author BiographyBrent McCusker is associate professor of geography at West Virginia University. William G. Moseley is professor of geography at Macalester College. Maano Ramutsindela is professor in the Department of Environmental and Geographical Science, University of Cape Town.
- Author(s)Brent McCusker,Maano Ramutsindela,William G. Moseley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white halftones, 6 maps, 6 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.