All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on real-life experience and written by expert authors, the books in the Maintenance and Upgrades Manual series from Crowood will help owners develop the workshop skills needed for the maintenance and repair of their cars, and give guidance on possibilities for improvements and upgrades to performance. With step-by-step instructions and safety information throughout, this book is a valuable technical resource for owners of Series II, IIA and III Land Rovers.
- Author BiographyRichard Hall bought his first Series III Land Rover just after his eighteenth birthday and has owned, maintained and restored these vehicles for almost thirty years. He runs a small Land Rover repair and restoration business in Norfolk.
- Author(s)Richard Hall
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleMaintenance and Upgrades Manual
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note290 colour photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.