All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionYou kw it's going to be hot when your brigade is referred to as a fireball unit. From May 1967 through May 1968, the Sky Soldiers of the 173rd Airborne were in the thick of it, humping eighty-pound rucksacks through triple-capy jungle and chasing down the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam. As sergeant major for a battalion of 800 men, it was Ted Arthurs's job to see them through this jungle hell and get them back home again.
- Author BiographyTed G. Arthurs was the Command Sergeant Major of the 4th Battalion, 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vietnam. He fought in the battles of Dak-to and the Tet Offensive. He lives in Destin, Florida.
- Author(s)Ted G. Arthurs
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Series TitleStackpole Military History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note60 b/w photos
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.