All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionA fictional tale on a t so fictional topic. A Vietnam Veteran's journey from small town America to homelessness; after war and success, he became a personal PRISONER OF WAR (POW). Losing his Dignity, Wife/Kids, Job, Car, Home, Church, Health and Faith; HOMELESS and MISSING IN ACTION (MIA), he became POOR IN SPIRIT on the Beatitudes Road to Redemption, only to inherit WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.
- Author BiographyALEDA J MARSHALL is an inspirational Christian author whose writings provide choice keys to unlock doors of personal adversity and treasure keys to press on with abundance of purpose. She began writing and compiling Bible tracts in 2008. When not visiting the elderly in her community, facilitating electronic messaging of prayer requests, or leading Growth Groups, Ms. Marshall may be found seeking further healing and wisdom through meditation and studying of the Word of God. She accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior in 1976. It has been a bumpy road, but God promised to never leave or forsake her. After divorce, Ms. Marshall returned to college to attain her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Major: Accounting from the University of Minnesota, graduating in 1989. She also has a Masters of Accounting Degree from Nova Southeastern University.
- Author(s)Aleda J Marshall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.