Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.48+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on love's importance to power, Hanson suggests new interpretations of the history of Buganda. She traces an African habit of thought - the idea that people ought to be tied by bonds of affection - to show how people used this idea to kt together a kingdom and criticize colonial practices of power. Scholars and students of Buganda, as well as readers intrigued by comparative study of social structure, power, and power's practices in Africa, will find Hanson's vital analysis extremely valuable.
- PublisherHeinemann USA
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.