Landman Lease and Title Manual by MR John R Childers, MR Joe W Judd (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $85.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Landman Lease and Title Manual is designed to impart upon the new and lightly experienced landman the essential skills and kwledge necessary to work in the oil and gas industry. The manual is t designed as a substitute for the traditional mentor-type learning characteristic of the oil and gas industry, r is the manual a treatise on the law of oil and gas or land titles. The Landman Field Manual, rather, is structured to aid in development of essential title research skills and in understanding Texas oil, gas and land title law as it relates to the work performed by field landmen.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Childers - Holding a Juris Doctor degree from St. Mary's University School of Law, a B. A. and a Petroleum Land Management certificate from University of Houston, John began his career as a field landman researching title and negotiating oil and gas leases on the Texas Gulf Coast. Over the past 20 years, John has worked across most of Texas and in numerous onshore basins in the continental US. He has diverse experience in the onshore oil, gas and mining industries, holding positions with private oil and gas exploration and production companies and a uranium mining company including President, Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, Vice President - Land, General Counsel and Land Manager. Mr. Childers is a citizen of the United States and currently resides in Allen, Texas. Joe W. Judd - Holding a Juris Doctor degree from St. Mary's University School of Law, a B. B. A. from Baylor University and a Petroleum Land Management certificate from University of Houston, Joe began his career as a field landman researching title and negotiating oil and gas leases in South Texas. Over the past 10 years, Joe has worked numerous onshore basins in the continental US including the Texas Gulf Coast, mid-continent and Rockies. He has diverse experience in the onshore oil and gas industry, managing a diverse portfolio of projects and teams. Mr. Judd is a citizen of the United States and currently resides in McKinney, Texas.
- Author(s)MR Joe W Judd,MR John R Childers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.54Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.