All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis new addition to Hart Publishing's Landmark Cases series brings together leading figures in the field to discuss a selection of the most significant cases in medical law. These are cases which either signpost a new development for medical law, illustrate an important development of the law, or signpost likely future developments of the law. The cases are explored in their social and historical context to understand better what has influenced the development of the law. This collection provides a fascinating insight in the interaction of medical law and broader social changes to our bodies, illness and medical professionals.
- Author BiographyJonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at Exeter College, University of Oxford. Jesse Wall is a Lecturer at the University of Otago.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLandmark Cases
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight715 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJesse Wall,Jonathan Herring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.