All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader presents essays that editor Victor Vitanza describes as efforts at revisionary histories that are either quasi-traditional histories or radical subversive histories. They are influential works published over the past four decades by major rhetoricians and historians with radically different presumptions and challenges to the status quo of history. Their discussions present a full array of possible histories in terms of originations, classicisms, scientific objectivities, temporalities, literary criticisms, feminisms, modernity/post-modernity, aesthetics, and perpetually more and more contestations. Providing a forum for scholars' original voices as the discussions have developed over the decades, this collection is a unique and valuable text for advanced study on the history of rhetoric.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLandmark Essays Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byVictor J. Vitanza
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.