All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular science book emphasizes the importance of experimentation in physics by examining landmark investigations that have altered our perceptions of natural phemena. Dating chiefly from the 20th century, scientific landmarks include the wave nature of x-rays, isotopes, superconductivity, transistors, neutris, lasers, the fine structure of helium, and more. 120 illustrations. 1975 edition.
- Author BiographyGeorge L. Trigg is a senior editor of the American Physical Society publication Physics. He is theformer co-editor of Physical Review Letters and was editor-in-chief of the Encyclopedia of Applied Physics.
- Author(s)George L. Trigg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note122ill.
- Weight343 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.