All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionUsing humorous cartoons and informative illustrations directed towards the homeowner, property manager, or future landscaper, this book provides an awareness of every encounterable landscape situation, the best products to purchase, and detailed explanations on how to perform assorted landscaping jobs. This is t ather how-to book, but rather a reference with guidelines to maintain an understanding on various landscaping situations and what to expect when an area warrants professional help. Featured inside are tips and tricks for: lawn care, watering, drainage, planting beds, trees, shrubs, lighting, driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls, water features, and flowers. At the conclusion of each chapter is a summary with an area of Beware, which highlights the most important aspects of the chapter, and a section, titled Saving the Green, which tes how to save money while being mindful of everyday landscaping decisions that affect the environment.
- Author BiographySteven C. LeBeau is a landscape consultant with more than 30 years of experience in the landscaping industry and a longtime passion for the great outdoors. He lives in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Author(s)Steve LeBeau
- PublisherSteve LeBeau
- Date of Publication20/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteve LeBeau
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySharon Kissane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.