About this product
- DescriptionLandscape Biographies explores the long, complex histories of landscapes from personal and social perspectives.
- Author BiographyRita Hermans is coordinator at CLUE+, the Research Institute for Culture, History and Heritage at the VU University Amsterdam.| http://archaeology.leiden.edu/organisation/staff/kolenjca.html target= _blank >Jan Kolen is professor of Landscape Archaeology at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and director of the research institute CLUE (Research Institute for the Heritage and History of the Cultural Landscape and Urban Environment).| http://www.uu.nl/staff/JRenes/0 target= _blank >Hans Renes is historical geographer at Utrecht University and professor in Heritage and Planning at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- Series TitleLandscape & Heritage Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 103 full color.
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHans Renes,Jan Kolen,Rita Hermans
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.