Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $11.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the seasons, understand landscape photography. Landscape photography has always been one of the most deceptively difficult genres to master, thanks in small part to the ever-changing conditions. This book helps you cut through that issue and shoot standout landscape pictures whatever time of year, showing t just the technical equipment that will make it easier to capture your vision, but also helping you develop the eye for colour, composition and mood that will make that vision worth capturing in the first place.
- Author BiographyChris Gatcum has lived and breathed photography for over two decades, working as a pro photographer, journalist, specialist magazine and book editor, and best-selling author. A passionate advocate of experimental digital and traditional photography, he is as comfortable conducting technical camera tests as he is demystifying the art of photography for the rest of us.
- Author(s)Chris Gatcum
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.