CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue examines the theory and practice of contemporary landscape photography. From British photographer Hamish Fulton to German architectural and landscape photographer Andreas Gursky, Swiss large-format specialist Balthasar Burkhard, and more.
- PublisherVerlag fur moderne Kunst Nurnberg
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNurnberg
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerlag fur moderne Kunst Nurnberg
- Weight1406 g
- Width287 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.