Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn confident prose poems, Abstraction puts on her cowboy boots and strides into the unkwn. Employing collage reminiscent of Gertrude Stein's breathless dazzle, Lewis creates landscapes where surreal meets New England bucolic, meaning is arrived at cumulatively, and the animated and the real converse.
- Author BiographyLesle Lewis is also the author of Small Boat, which won the 2002 Iowa Poetry Prize. Her poems have appeared in many journals, including: Pleiades, American Letters & Commentary, Northern New England Review, Old Crow, Green Mountains Review, Barrow Street, Mudfish, and Slope. She teaches literature and writing at Landmark College in Vermont and lives in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Lesle Lewis
- PublisherAlice James Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlice James Books
- Weight132 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.