All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the newly emerging interest to investigate and preserve cultural landscapes. It presents the historic, archaeological, ethgraphic, and environmental traditions of cultural landscape study and the attempts to reconstruct and analyze the complex processes of cultural changes. It points to the benefits of interdisciplinary cooperation, which should involve an ecological approach with historical ecology, applied archaeology, and environmental planning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight900 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLudomir Lozny
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.