All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference provides practical guidance for any homeowner who wants to create a more attractive yard. Written by landscaping experts, it provides time-tested, easy-to-follow instructions for designing and shaping an effective landscape plan. From growing lawns and planting trees, to putting in stone walkways or water elements, readers will discover the right way to do it. City dwellers, suburbanites and rural homesteaders alike will find a wealth of useful ideas for landscaping their properties, accompanied by clear step-by-step illustrations. This all-you-need-to-kw reference will prove indispensable for both amateur and professional landscapers.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is a journalist, an editor and a writer specialising in woodworking and furniture making. He is a former editor in chief of Fine Woodworking magazine, the author of Furniture Projects for the Deck and Lawn (9781892836175) and Kid Crafts: Woodworking and the editorial director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- Author(s)John Kelsey
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- Series TitleHomeowner Survival Guide
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.