About this product
- DescriptionDiscover practical ways to create your perfect garden with this one-stop guide to landscaping with stone. Stonescaping is one of the most the most popular outdoor design trends today. Now, you too can learn the tricks for creating stunning stone based design for your garden with this one-stop guide. Featuring more than 290 full-colour photographs and 40 full-colour illustrations, Landscaping with Stone provides readers with everything they need to kw - including how to incorporate stone into a garden design, choosing the right kind of stone and finding inspiration for your design. It also includes expert advice on basic stone-working techniques - from transporting to cutting and setting - as well as step-by-step instructions for the most popular stonescape projects, such as patios, walls, and rock gardens.
- Author BiographyPat Sagui gained her landscape experience firsthand as a member of a family-owned nursery. She has been writing about gardening and landscaping since 1991.
- Author(s)Pat Sagui
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/02/2013
- Content Notefull-colour photos & illustrations throughout
- Weight803 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.