All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMelbourne's unique laneways are a wonderful place of excitement and discovery and a mecca for people who love to explore, socialise, shop and eat & drink. Laneways of Melbourne is a visually stunning guide book to over 200 laneways, alleys and small streets of Melbourne's CBD. A fold-out map on the inside cover will guide you to laneways from Ulster Lane off Spring Street to Captains Walk in the Docklands and the captions on each page will inform of each laneway's fascinating history and name origins. Laneways of Melbourne presents vibrant street art, secret locations, popular restaurants and clubs and much more.
- Author BiographyKornelia Freeman and Ulo Pukk are the authors and photographers for Melbourne Books' Portraits of Victoria series which to date includes The Dandenong Ranges and The Yarra Valley and Surrounds.
- Author(s)Kornelia Freeman,Ulo Pukk
- PublisherMelbourne Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMelbourne Books
- Width110 mm
- Height187 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.