Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sales-tas
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling to conform to the rigid certainties of the English upper classes and their traditions, Polly believes that she has found her soulmate in Fred, the young and ambitious groom, who feels as out of place in service as she does at the Hall. When theyall for each other their romance has to be kept secret - both from Polly's relations, and the rest of the staff. But it's t easy living a double life, Polly finds and - swept up into the glamorous world of Edwardian high society - Polly's head is soon turned by all the attention.
- Author(s)Sue Reid
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/02/2016
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.