Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features more than 1,700 Q&A's that provide the most complete review available for the surgical techlogy certification exam. It includes companion CD-ROM. Lange Q&A: Surgical Techlogy Examination, 6/e delivers 1,700 Q&A's covering topics found on the national certification examination. The book includes detailed answer explanations and covers all major areas of surgical techlogy curriculum. The Sixth Edition has been updated to cover the latest surgical techniques, instruments and procedures. The companion CD-ROM enables you to customize your exams and keep track of your scores. This title is organized into six core sections: Fundamental Kwledge, Infection Control, Concepts of Patient Care, Preoperative Preparation, Intraoperative and Postoperative Procedures, and Techlogy in the Operating Room. It features New chapters on robotics and endoscopic surgery. It helps you to update your surgical kw-how with the latest information on specific procedures such as orthopedics, plastic surgery, and emergency procedures. It features New instrument chapter with more than 60 photos. It is great for use during coursework and for intensive exam preparation.
- Author BiographyCarolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST is the program director of the surgical technologist program at Bergen Community College in Paramus, New Jersey. Mary Chmielewski, CST is a professor in the surgical technologist program at Bergen Community College in Paramus, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Carolan Sherman,Mary Chmielewski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLange Q&A Allied Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight729 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.