All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection combines previously unpublished letters between African-American poet Langston Hughes and South-African writers of the 1950s and 1960s with scholarly commentary and criticism. The letters tell a fascinating story of the civil rights movement and apartheid and the struggle to overthrow it.
- Author BiographySHANE GRAHAM is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. JOHN WATERS is Associate Instructor in the English Department at Indiana University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Walters,Shane Graham
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.