All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy abroad is often seen as a crucial dimension of language learning - developing communicative proficiency, language awareness, and intercultural competence. The author provides an overview and assessment of research on language learning in study abroad settings, reviewing the advantages and constraints of perspectives adopted in this research.
- Author BiographyCeleste Kinginger is Professor of Applied Linguistics at the Pennsylvania State University, USA, where she is involved in the education of language learners, teachers, and researchers. Her research includes projects on Internet-mediated intercultural language learning, second-language pragmatics, and study abroad.
- Author(s)Celeste Kinginger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.