All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative book examines the relationship between foreign (L2) language acquisition and task-based learning from an output perspective, with a concentration on the learner's discourse and retrospection. Author Cynthia Lee explores this issue in an experimental context; with particular reference to Hong Kong Chinese tertiary learners of English.
- Author BiographyCynthia Lee is Assistant Professor in the Language Centre at Hong Kong Baptist University. Lee holds a Ph.D. in Language in Education from the University of London.
- Author(s)Cynthia Chin-Lee
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication02/02/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight254 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.