Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed overview of the theories, concepts, research methods, and findings in the field of language policy is provided here in one accessible source. The author proposes new methodological, theoretical, and conceptual directions and offers guidance for doing language policy research.
- Author BiographyDavid Cassels Johnson is Assistant Professor of Education at the University of Iowa, USA. He was previously Assistant Professor at the College of Education, Washington State University. David specialises in critical sociolinguistics and language policy research, focusing on the interaction between language policies and educational opportunity for minority language users.
- Author(s)David Cassels Johnson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- Series TitleResearch and Practice in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.