All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relates language testing practice to current views of communicative language teaching and testing. It builds on the theoretical background expounded in Bachman's Fundamental Considerations in Language Testing and examines the design, planning, and organization of tests. The book is divided into three sections which discuss 1) objectives and expectations, the context of language testing, and the abilities to be tested; 2) the process of test development, including blueprints, resources, operationalization, and scoring methods; and 3) ten examples which illustrate the principles discussed in Parts One and Two.
- PrizesWinner of Kenneth W. Mildenberger Prize 1996.
- Author(s)Adrian S. Palmer,Lyle F. Bachman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/1996
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight582 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.