All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume addresses an issue hotly debated in current linguistic theory: the relation between language usage and language structure. The contributors represent different theoretical positions. What they have in common is that they recognize structure and usage as n-reducible linguistic phemena and take seriously the challenge to describe the relation between them.
- Author BiographyKasper Boye and Elisabeth Engberg-Pedersen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 213
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Notenum. figs. and tables
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Engberg-Pedersen,Kasper Boye
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.