All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers an interdisciplinary account of linguistic research. It covers the repertoire of such fields of study as cognitive linguistics, translation studies and glottodidactics. Primarily, it throws light on different aspects concerning modern linguistics research; the reader will become acquainted specifically with the developments in the area of conceptual semantics, humour in translation and quality in foreign language education. The book includes a wide range of topics and aims to reach a broad audience.
- Author BiographyMagdalena Grabowska, Grzegorz Grzegorczyk and Hadrian Lankiewicz are Academic Teachers at the Faculty of Languages of the University of Gdansk. The three of them are graduates of the Department of English and specialize in linguistics.
- Author(s)Gregorz Grzegorczyk,Hadrian Lankiewicz,Magdalena Grabowska
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleSchriften zur Diachronen und Synchronen Linguistik
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.