CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Language and Learning continues to provide an accessible, comprehensive explanation of how language can be understood. Written specifically for Australian teacher-education students, the aspects of language explored include the purposes and uses of language, language-learning capacities of children, and the influence of techlogy on language and learning.
- Author(s)John Pollock,Linda R. Komesaroff,Marie Emmitt
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Out-of-print date18/08/2010
- Content Note36 tables, 11 illus
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.