Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers an inside look at verbal and n-verbal communication in Mexico. Explaining exactly what to expect of hotels, transportation, shopping and food, it provides essential Spanish phrases as well as describing signs, symbols and gestures, and offering invaluable cultural comments.
- Author(s)Ila Warner
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight440 g
- Width205 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.