All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe discipline of principles of Islamic jurisprudence (usul al-fiqh) constitutes the theoretical basis of Islamic law (Shariah) and the indisputable foundation on which it is based. One of the most important branches of usul al-fiqh is the study of the usage of language. Language and the Interpretation of Islamic Law is the first work to appear in the English language dealing with this important aspect of Islamic law. Dr Sukrija Husayn Ramic gives us the background to the termilogy used by the different schools of Islamic law and then discusses the different applications of language in legal reasoning and the interpretation of Islamic law.
- Author BiographySukri Husayn Ramic is the dean of the Teachers' Training College in Zenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Author(s)Sukrija Husejn Ramic
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.