Languages, Design Methods, and Tools for Electronic System Design: Selected Contributions from FDL 2015: 2016 by Springer International Publishing AG (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $111.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $164.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together a selection of the best papers from the eighteenth edition of the Forum on specification and Design Languages Conference (FDL), which took place on September 14-16, 2015, in Barcelona, Spain. FDL is a well-established international forum devoted to dissemination of research results, practical experiences and new ideas in the application of specification, design and verification languages to the design, modeling and verification of integrated circuits, complex hardware/software embedded systems, and mixed-techlogy systems.
- Author BiographyRolf Drechsler is head of Cyber-Physical Systems department at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) since 2011. Furthermore, he is a Full Professor at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Bremen, since 2001. Before, he worked for the Corporate Technology Department of Siemens AG, and was with the Institute of Computer Science, Albert-Ludwig University of Freiburg/Breisgau, Germany. Rolf Drechsler received the Diploma and Dr. Phil. Nat. degrees in computer science from the Goethe-University in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, in 1992 and, respectively, 1995. Rolf Drechsler focusses in his research at DFKI and in the Group for Computer Architecture, which he is heading at the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Bremen, on the development and design of data structures and algorithms with an emphasis on circuit and system design. Rolf Drechsler has been and still is a member of the Program Committees of numerous conferences (including e.g. DAC, ICCAD, DATE, ASP-DAC, FDL, MEMOCODE, FMCAD) and is co-founder of the Graduate School of Embedded Systems which started in 2006. Since 2012, he additionally coordinates the Graduate School System Design. He has received Best Paper Awards from numerous international scientific conferences, e.g.: Haifa Verification Conference (HVC) 2006, Forum on Specification & Design Languages (FDL) 2007 and 2010, IEEE Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems (DDECS) 2010, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2013. Robert Wille is Full Professor at the Johannes Kepler University Linz.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number385
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 90 colour illustrations, 75 colour tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRobert Wille,Rolf Drechsler
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.