CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLantern is proud to publish some of Australia's most celebrated cooks and chefs. Now, in a new series of indispensable books for your kitchen bookshelf, Lantern Cookery Classics brings you timeless recipes from these much-loved authors. Each book has more than sixty recipes - all photographed, and with clear instructions to help you achieve a great result every time. Soon you'll be whipping up your favourite dishes from Stephanie Alexander, Maggie Beer, George Calombaris, Kylie Kwong, Gary Mehigan and Matt Moran. Why t treat yourself to the complete set?
- Author BiographyMatt Moran is the executive chef and co-owner of the award-winning ARIA restaurant, which enjoys one of the most enviable reputations and locations in Sydney, overlooking the Sydney Opera House and the harbour. In 2009 he opened a second ARIA restaurant, in Brisbane, in another stunning waterfront location on Eagle Street Pier. In 2012 Matt opened the doors to Riverbar & Kitchen in Brisbane and also CHISWICK, in Sydney's leafy Woollahra. At the heart of CHISWICK is the kitchen garden, where much of the restaurant's produce is grown. More recently he has opened North Bondi Fish and also, been awarded the tender for the Art Gallery of NSW restaurant and cafe. While Matt's main focus remains his restaurants, he displays his passion for cooking in TV shows such as MasterChef, Junior MasterChef, The Chopping Block, My Restaurant Rules and his award-winning TV show, Paddock to Plate. He is the author of three bestselling cookbooks, Matt Moran, When I Get Home and Dinner At Matt's.
- Author(s)Matt Moran
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLantern Cookery Classics
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Weight433 g
- Width173 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.