Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated for 2016. Now with new Discovery Tours chapter. Experience all of Lanzarote's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what Marco Polo Guides are all about. You'll discover gorgeous hotels, restaurants, the best night life, plus shopping tips, suggestions for those on a tight budget, tips for travel with kids and ideas for sporting activities on offer. Also contains: the Perfect Route, Festival & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Spanish phrasebook and a comprehensive index. It isn't just the sea and sand that promises a really special holiday in Lanzarote, but also the incomparable landscape: lava fields, ash mountains, and eruption craters which shimmer from black to rust red in the sun, contrast with sw-white villages and sparse but bright green vegetation. MARCO POLO Lanzarote introduces you to a unique travel destination. The fourth largest of the Canary Islands was created from fiery eruptions, and, more than any of its neighbours, has been shaped by vulcanism.This pocket-sized guide suggests places to go for breathtaking views, peaceful fishing villages, towns full of colonial architecture and bustling holiday resorts in which you can enjoy a whole range of activities from water sports to hiking. The Insider Tips reveal where you can eat the best fish at sunset and why you should definitely visit the subterranean Cueva de los Verdes. The Best Of pages highlight some unique aspects of Lanzarote, recommend things to do for free, and contain tips for rainy days and for where you can relax and unwind. You'll find out What's Hot on the island, whether eco camping, smart cafes or local fashion creations. The Trips & Tours lead you to the volcanic heart of the island and across to neighbouring Fuerteventura. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts point out some of the things you need to be aware of and watch out for when visiting the island. MARCO POLO Lanzarote provides comprehensive coverage of the island. To help you get around there's a detailed road atlas inside, really useful maps of Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.40
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.