All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLanzarote Tour & Trail Super-Durable Map 4th edition covers this big island at a scale of 1:40,000 resulting in the most detailed and toughest map of Lanzarote that you can buy. New for the 4th edition of Lanzarote's favourite map are; Arrecife Circunvalacion (bypass) w upgraded to motorway status with elevated roundabout junctions, GR131 official long distance walking route mapped in full and specially detailed for every step of the way on trails, tracks, dirt roads, country lanes, streets and roads from Orzola to Haria to Teguise to Montana Blanca to Yaiza to its finish in Playa Blanca. All the country walking routes from Walk! Lanzarote are clearly detailed in a new enhanced format similar to the GR131 - GR in Green Walk! routes in Red. New font specifications make place names easier to read and identify where you want to go. 20 metre contour mapping gives a detailed view of the terrain of this interesting island. Also included is a full island map of La Graciosa at 1:40,000 scale for those people adventuring or staying on the island.Getting such a large island onto one map sheet at 1:40,000 scale means that we have had to split the island into a North-East section on one side and a South-West section on the other side, with a generous overlap between the sections. At 1:40,000 scale the level of detail we can include on the map is awesome compared to any other map of the island that you can buy. In addition to the usual high level of detail on our Tour & Trail Maps we have special 'Lava' fills to define the lava fields and a 'Zocos' fill to define the famous La Geria region. The result is the definitive map of Lanzarote. Super-Durable version is produced on a special polymer substrate (Polyart) using 100% oxygenation inks which results in a map that is virtually tear proof, water proof, baby proof, almost dog proof and our special 'map folding' means that the map opens easily, and more importantly folds up easily to pocket size after your adventures. Super-Durable means that this map will outlast any paper map many times over. Digital editions are available from Discovery Walking Guides for Garmin users and from Viewranger and MyTrails for use with their apps.
- Author BiographyDavid Brawn is the cartographer responsible for researching and designing the Tour & Trail series of maps for Discovery Walking Guides Ltd.
- PublisherDiscovery Walking Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Walking Guides Ltd
- Content Note40k scale topographical map
- Width120 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRos Brawn
- Map Scale1:40000
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.