All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaodicea speaks English sympathetically at the edge of sense, where this world reveals ather latent; and this world remains ordinary, just like we like it. In a time when we are told, amazingly, the universe is math, what does this mean for our friendships, for our language? Laodicea reminds, laughingly, that The mind and the world / together are a Co-Cathedral - the impulse for love and play.
- Author BiographyERIC EKSTRAND lives in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with his husband, Danny, and his father, Ken. He teaches writing at Wake Forest University. He is the recipient of a Ruth Lilly Fellowship from The Poetry Foundation.
- Author(s)Eric Ekstrand
- PublisherOmnidawn Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRichmond, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOmnidawn Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.