CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive, evidence based and updated review of the role of laparoscopy in different surgical specialties. The following chapters are included: Access Techniques for Laparoscopic Surgery - Modified laparoscopic and open splenectomy and azygoportal disconnection for portal hypertension - Single incision laparoscopic splenectomy - Laparoscopic liver surgery - Single incision laparoscopic hepatectomy - Laparoscopic colorectal surgery - Role of Diagstic Laparoscopy in Gastric Cancer Staging - Role of Laparoscopic Resection in Gastric Cancer Treatment - Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair: Techniques and Complications - Analgesia in Robotic Laparoscopic Urological Procedures - Single-site port laparoscopic hysterectomy - Laparoscopy in pediatric surgery General complications of laparoscopic surgery - Intestinal complications in laparoscopic surgery. This book is written by international experts and it will prove to be a valuable resource for a broad spectrum of clinicians, healthcare professionals and students. This book also includes a good number of tables and images which make it informative and educational.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChristos Iavazzo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.