All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAn unlikely mix of characters is thrown together by the 1994 Los Angeles earthquake. They spend the next five years tearing themselves apart. A biting satire set in a chaotic Hollywood. Quirky, funny, and dark. The book has a bittersweet love-triangle at its core, and is ultimately moving while never losing touch with a wry sense of the absurd.
- Author BiographyJed Hamilton was born in New York City in 1963 to a Scottish mother and a Canadian father. The family immigrated to the UK in 1970. Jed took a degree in music, then qualified as a lawyer in 1988. In 1991, he moved to Los Angeles and worked as a film composer, scoring 18 movies, for which he was nominated for ACE, Ivor Novello and Golden Globe awards. After eleven years in the City of Angels, in 2003 he returned to work as a lawyer in London. In 2005 he began writing a play, Nurslings, which stalled at the end of Act 1. In October 2012 he revisited the theme of the play and began to rework it as a novel - which he completed in the spring of 2015: Large is the Smallest we've Got draws on his LA years.
- Author(s)Jed Hamilton
- PublisheraSys Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGorslas
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintaSys Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.