All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrain your brain, t your eyes! With one puzzle on each page, large numbers and plenty of space to write, these super-sized sudoku are easy to read, but challenging to solve. Created by one of the world's top puzzle-makers, this third entry in our popular series is literally the next BIG thing in sudoku!
- Author BiographyFrank Longo is a freelance puzzle creator who has had more than 3,000 puzzles published since 1993 and written many books for Sterling. He is known for being able to produce sudoku that are diabolically difficult yet fair, requiring the solver to use advanced techniques not found in typical newspaper and magazine puzzles.
- Author(s)Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight957 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.