All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge Scale Wind Power Grid Integration: Techlogical and Regulatory Issues presents engineers with detailed solutions on the challenges of integrating and transmitting electricity generated from high power wind installations, covering all of the standard engineering issues associated with high power wind generation. The book includes detailed case studies from eight wind power bases in China, providing important insights for engineers in countries that are seeking to develop large-scale wind power farms. Also discussed is the emergence of 10 GW-level wind power bases that are w operational in China and those that are planned for offshore construction in Europe, the U.S., and other places in the world. China's leadership in Large-scale wind power bases with capacities over 1 GW (which already account for approximately 70%-80% of the total installed capacity in China) means that globally, engineers who are challenged with developing large-scale wind power installations can gain access to the experiences of Chinese engineers in this important techlogy.
- Author BiographyNingbo Wang is one of the leading researchers in the State Grid in large-scale new energy cluster control, new energy grid-connected technology, dispatching and operating control and power system planning. He is also the academic leader of Large-scale New Energy Cluster Control S&T Research Team of the State Grid, and the Vice Chairman of Equipment Standardization Technical Committee of Gansu Province. Chongqing Kang works as the director of the National Exmplary Center of Faculty Teaching development in Tsinghua University. He is an IET Fellow, Senior Member of IEEE and the Senior Member of Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering. He worked as the PI on 12 projects funded by Tsinghua University and 31 industrial projects and has received the first prize for Progress in S&T of the State Grid. Received a Post doctor degree from the Department of Resources and Environment Science of Beijing Normal University, Dongming is now the director of the Director and the Associate Professor of the Center for Renewable Energy Development, Energy Research Institute, National Development and Reform Commission.
- Author(s)Chongqing Kang,Dongming Ren,Ningbo Wang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight730 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.